Take seriously your financial responsibility, it will enhance your self respect and self esteem

When you took responsibility of your life it will with immediately affect you and it will empowered you to do something great in the later stage of your life .The power of taking responsibility for your actions is that you silence the negative, unhelpful voice in your head. When you spend your thinking time on success and goal accomplishment, instead of on making excuses, you free up the emotional space formerly inhabited by negativity. Taking responsibility will also unleased your inner natural leadership quality with the inner wisdom having doing the right thing at the right time for the right reason and purpose of your life. The word responsibility make up of two word the ability to response positively to any situation.

In accepting responsibility in particularly your financial responsibility which mean you need to take your ownership and accountability for your own financial life goal. If you do not take responsibility, you are actually disempowering yourself. In which effectively you may be self-sabotaging your own self-respect and self-esteem through your own words, thoughts and actions that an attempt to shift the responsibility to some elsewhere, which you may not even realize it. Nevertheless you still have time and the power to change your current life situation, by accepting your responsibility for your self-esteem to moving forward with taking control of your financial life.

Blame, excuses and denial (refer to BED time stories) are general signs that indicated you are not accepting responsibility for your financial objectives. A critical and immediate step to build self-esteem is making the decision to accept your own responsibility.  While taking ownership, accountability and responsibility and seriously commit to it change your life game plan from the BED time stories to OAR stories. As with everything else, change does require time and effort and it definitely require you to step outside of your comfort zone. It’s not always easy but it is well worth effort. Accepting responsibility will enhance your self-respect and self-esteem is a crucial step in your journey of discovering your true identity as part of key process in developing your IFB.

The need to seriously to take responsibility for your financial life and it ‘there will a changing your attitude toward yourself and others is what this is all about. Self-responsibility means that you are accountable for your choices and actions in your life and especially in the relationship within your inner world. Remember that your life is only 10% what happens to you is the remaining 90% how you respond to those events and circumstances will have a greater impact toward your life.  You to be constantly aware you do have alternative of various choices for action in your ability to response.

 

The article is an extract from the e-book “Moment of Truth of Your Internal Financial Blueprint (IFB)”. More article will be shared.

Writer : En Rosli Saran. He currently is helping the normal everyday people to enhance their Financial Literacy so that they experience a comfortable financial position.

En Rosli previously was Head of Treasury in one of the GLC and also a Certified Financial advisor. 

Leave a Reply

Close Menu